Click here to view our Aluminium Classic Window Range
Timber Casement Windows
everyone’s needs are different, similar is that of their house. FWD Glazing offers two timber casement window ranges – Flush Casement Windows and Storm Casement Windows. Each range is unique and manufactured using top-grade quality materials.
Casement windows made-to-measure.
Material quality exceeds the latest British and European safety standards.
Weather resistant and high thermal efficiency.
Enhanced security and safety performance.
All casement windows used by FWD Glazing are manufactured with high-quality timber sustainably sourced from Northern Scandinavia. Both ranges are stylish and help to elevate your home and lifestyle.
Flush Casement Windows
The Timber Flush Casement Window is a classic window frame design suitable for modern homes and simplistically compliments traditional and heritage properties. Flush sash casement windows provide maximum security and window sits flush with the wall, providing a clean and comtemporary aesthetic.
Flush casement window features:
Constructed using sustainably sourced softwood timber.
Sleek and decorative internal mouldings.
Choice of glazing bars and traditional hardware.
A hand-crafted flush design.
A practical window frame that can be side-hung or top-hung, offering a choice of hinges and multi-compartment frames with three operating modes. The flush casement window includes gully reversible openings which allows for easy cleaning.
Storm Casement Windows
For something stronger that provides an outstanding level of energy efficiency, acoustic performance and security credentials, all the while being stylish, then this might be the type of casement window you’re looking for.
Timber storm casement window features:
Sustainably sourced Scandinavian Timber.
Standard high-performance glazing.
Robust manufacturing for ultimate weather protection.
Made from durable long-lasting materials.
Energy efficient windows.
The timber storm casement windows are available in both top and side-hung configurations. Functionality is key, with this type of casement window allows to combine of practicality and customisable internal or external beading. Windows feature decorative internal mouldings on the sash and are finished with the frame and glazing bars finished with a touch of contemporary style.
Add Your Heading Text Here
- Fixed windows can’t be opened.
- Provides additional lights adjacent to an opening sash.
- Allowed for a more sophisticated modern architectural design.
- FWD Glazing offers fixed windows in both double and triple glazing.
- Window opens at a maximum of 170 degrees.
- Fully reversible opening functions can be reversed on concealed hinges.
- Reversible features allow for easy cleaning from the inside.
- Failte Windows and Doors provide fully reversible in both double and triple glazing.
- Window has an opening position of up to 90 degrees on concealed friction hinges.
- Concealed hinges and wide openings allow for easy cleaning from the inside.
- Side-guided opening function windows are available in double and triple glazing
- Side-hung windows open out on visible butt hinges.
- The side-hung opening window is available in double & triple glazing.
Tilt and Turn
- Tilt function allows for efficient ventilation.
- Windows can be opened inwards.
- Inward opening allows for easy cleaning from inside.
- FWD Glazing provides the tilt and turn function in double and triple glazing.
- Opens outward onto concealed friction hinges.
- Top half section easily slides downward.
- The bottom sash is pushed outward.
- Provides maximum and effective ventilation.
- The top guided opening function is available in double & triple-glazing
Multiple Options for Furniture & Colours
Multiple options for bars, handles and vents.