Our Patio Doors have been designed to offer the pinnacle of aesthetic appearance, durability, and security. We embrace the latest technology and highest standards of hardware to provide market-leading patio door solutions that deliver stunning looks, innovative functionality and unmatched performance.
Sliding patio doors are an affordable, long-term upgrade that connects your home to your garden, balcony or conservatory. Sliding open on a track, patio doors smoothly glide one behind the other, making them a popular and space-saving alternative to bi-fold designs.
Our uPVC patio doors are double-glazed, remain a popular material for those on a budget and come with a Yale 3-star cylinder lock as standard. Browse our wide range of colours, handles and decorative glass effects to find your perfect patio doors.
uPVC Sliding Patio Doors
uPVC patio doors are an easy way to extend smaller rooms where space is a premium. With a balance of thermal efficiency and aesthetic appeal, uPVC sliding doors that open out onto your garden are a fantastic alternative to bifold doors.
- Modern and stylish aesthetic
- Available in a range of different sizes
- Easy to maintain appearance and quality
- Resistant to rot, rusting or flaking
- Well insulated and energy efficient
- Perfect for extensions, conservatories, and balconies
- Yale 3-star cylinder lock
- Economical, space saving alternative to bifold doors
VEKA Imagine Sliding Patio Doors
VEKA Imagine Patio Doors are designed to provide the highest standards of aesthetic appearance, durability, and security by incorporating the latest standards in hardware design. The system is available in a choice of bevelled or fully sculptured sashes to match window styling. Colour options include White, Rosewood and Golden Oak with corresponding colours of aluminium thresholds. Two-, three- and four-pane options are available with any opening combination – including multiple opening sashes.
Features and benefits of VEKA Imagine Patio doors
- High security: Anti jacking system, 4 point hook lock, 1 piece keep
- Reinforced low maintenance PVC-U frame
- Slim stepped 70mm outer frame for minimal plaster cutback
- Multi-chambered profile for greater thermal insulation
- Low-line gaskets extruded to sash frame for larger visible glass area
- Stainless steel easy glide track system
- Concealed drainage and double wool piling for improved draft proofing
- External slider as standard – internal optional
- Available with featured or chamfered bead
- Suitable for conservatories & porches
Timber & Alu Clad Sliding Patio Doors
We also provide high quality Timber and Alu Clad Timber Doors. Perfect for large openings, our timber sliding patio doors will help fill your room with natural light, whilst you sit back and enjoy a clear and uninterrupted view of your patio or garden all year round
Available in a wide range of made to measure sizes, our timber frames have an elegance that can be beautifully finished in a choice of stains or colours for that personal touch.
Designed for strength, durability and ease of use, the opening sections glide effortlessly on frictionless rollers and lock tightly shut with our Secured by Design three-point locking systems.
Our engineered timber frames and high-performance glazing deliver excellent weather performance and high thermal insulation, so you can always appreciate the outdoors from the comfort of your home, whatever the weather!
- Lift and slide
- Multiple leaf combinations
- Softwood or hardwood
- Solid timber
Various Glazing Types
Double glazing is our staple product and a customer favourite. They are A-rated as standard and upgradable to A+.
Invest in A+ or A++ rated triple glazing to keep more heat in when you need it, and out when you don’t.
Ideal for listed buildings, secondary glazing is a cost-effective window replacement option.
Multiple Window Materials & Colours
Composite & uPVC Doors
The most energy-efficient option for modern and period homes, uPVC French doors are cost-effective and low maintenance. Find your favourite look from a variety of colours.
- 10-year guarantee
- Double and triple-glazing
Handcrafted from sustainably-sourced timber, our wooden French door frames are laminated to give a long lifespan and resistance to the elements.
- FSC-Certified timber
- Over 200 paint and stain finishes
- Natural insulator
Alu Clad Doors
Choose Alu Clad French doors for the ultimate combination of style and durability. Made from extruded alloy, our aluminium frames are slim and strong and come in a range of colours.
Over 200 colours
Slim, lightweight frames